Zodiac Casino is an online casino that promises to give the best interactive gaming experiences available online.
Is this just some sweet talking or does Zodiac Casino really give a great gaming experience? Does it have great games that you’ll be glad you found, does it have great bonuses that’ll make you want to go back, does it offer top services that guarantee a stress-free experience? Before everything else, is Zodiac Casino legit? Can players really win games there, and are winnings paid? This GiantReviews’ look into Zodiac Casino will give you all you need to know.
In this review:
- What is Zodiac Casino?
- Is Zodiac Casino legit?
- Does Zodiac Casino pay players?
- Who can Play in Zodiac Casino?
- Getting started in Zodiac Casino
- Game Offering
- Is Zodiac Casino mobile?
- Customer Support
- Zodiac Casino Pros and Cons
What is Zodiac Casino?
Zodiac Casino is an online casino belonging to the Casino Rewards Group. This is arguably the largest online casino operator. It is responsible for a host of other gaming sites; as such, Zodiac Casino boasts of over 2 dozen sister sites. These include Aztec Riches Casino, Captain Cooks Casino, Luxury Casino, and others.
Zodiac Casino was established in 2001. It is a unique online casino that merges horoscope and gaming. In the website, you can choose your zodiac sign and read your horoscope. So, if you’re into such things, you can quickly check to see if the stars are aligned to favour you as you gun for those fortunes.
Is Zodiac Casino legit?
Yes. Zodiac Casino is very legit. This online casino will not scam you and disappear with your money. It’s a legit online casino where players win real money, and get paid.
There’s no doubt about this because of the following: Zodiac Casino is a member of the Interactive Gaming Council, and it operates under their code of conduct which guarantees for fair and honest gaming. Also, the Random Number Generators of Zodiac Casino has been independently reviewed and certified. The auditor is eCOGRA which is renowned in the industry. The audit results are published in the website. The eCOGRA “fair and safe” audit seal guarantees that Zodiac Casino is a safe online casino which offers fair games that players can win. Also, Zodiac Casino is licensed by the Kahnawake Gambling Commission. This is a reputable casino regulator which has relatively high standards that a casino has to meet before being licensed to operate.
Does Zodiac Casino pay winners?
Yes, Zodiac Casino is an online casino that pays. In fact, it is legit because it pays. Know that Zodiac Casino cannot have existed for almost 2 decades, and still be going strong if it does not pay winners.
Persons go to online casinos expecting to have winnings and cash-out. If they are given the run-around when they try cashing out, they cry out to expose the scamming casino. What follows is that players will stay away from such casinos, and they kind of disappear. Zodiac Casino has been popular since day-one and remain so even almost 20 years later. This cannot be said of scams that do not pay. In fact, there are many Zodiac Casino payment proofs.
Who can play in Zodiac Casino?
Zodiac Casino accepts players from many countries of the world. However, there are a few restricted countries that the casino does not accept players from. Unfortunately, the United States is in this list of restricted countries. It will be illegal to play in Zodiac Casino while resident in the US. However, Zodiac Casino accepts Canadian player. Zodiac Casino is very legal for all online casino players in Canada. However, if you’re in an accepted country, you’ll have to be above 18 years to register in and use Zodiac Casino, as underage gambling is not tolerated.
Getting started in Zodiac Casino
The registration experience is a fine one. Hit the “Play Now” button in the website and simply follow the on-screen instruction, by entering appropriate information (name, address, date of birth, etc) in the right fields. It’s really that easy. In about 2 minutes, you’ll have a Zodiac Casino account.
First and foremost, Zodiac Casino is powered by Microgaming. Why does this matter? More than half the people in the online gaming sphere rate Microgaming as the best casino software, while the others have it in their top three. With this, in Zodiac Casino, you’re guaranteed some of the best online casino games. Whatever game you grab showcases sharp graphics, absorbing sound effects, astonishing game-play features, and more. However, that Zodiac Casino is solely powered by Microgaming also means that its players cannot have anything else but Microgaming games. If you like a house with a variety of software options, you may want to get off the train before reaching this bus-stop called Zodiac Casino.
There are two routes to accessing Zodiac Casino – Download and Instant Play. More traditional players will go the first route and download the casino software to their device; while others will go the second route and play casino games directly in their web browser without having to download casino software. Whichever version you choose, you’ll have access to a host of great games. But the download version gives access to the full game list.
Talking of games, Zodiac Casino has everything for your gaming entertainment. It has over 500 online casino games spread across the different game genres, so you’ll find your favourite games whether you like the slot reels, table games, video pokers, variety games, or even live dealer games.
- Slots – If you’re the slot fan, Zodiac Casino will not disappoint you. It has hundreds of the reels. These showcases amazing and interesting themes which includes Greek mythology, ancient Egypt, fantasy worlds, blockbuster movies, and more. Some top 3-reel slot games are: Break Da Bank, 108 Multiplier Fortunes, Wanky Panda, and more. For 5-reel video slots, you’ll find vastly popular titles like: Game of Thrones, Thunderstruck II, Agent Jane Blonde, Break da Bank, Immortal Romance, Jurassic World, and more.
- Table Games – If you’re a fan of the classic casino games, Zodiac Casino will also not disappoint you. For the cards, there are a couple of Baccarat titles, and a host of Blackjacks (including Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, American Blackjack, and more). Other games in this section include Sic Bo and Roulettes (including American Roulette, Sapphire Roulette, and more). However, an obvious miss from this section is table poker While the table section will
- Video Pokers – If you want double the excitement, Video Pokers combine video slots and classic poker. Zodiac Casino provides these amazing games. You’ll find exciting titles like Aces & Eights, Aces and Faces, All Aces Poker, Deuces Wild Poker, and more.
- Variety Games – If you want simple gaming and instant gratification, Zodiac Casino has the games for you in its “Variety” section. There, you’ll find a number of Scratch cards like Avalon Scratch, Sure Win Scratch, Pokes The Guy, and more. However, the casino misses other popular variety games, especially bingos.
- Live Casino – If you want to play games operated by real life dealers, Zodiac Casino also has the games for you. Using high-tech software, it brings you Live Dealer games which are operated by professional dealers in real-life game studios and broadcasted to your device. This give players the brick and mortar casino gaming experience as well as the convenience of online casino gaming. Zodiac Casino features the liver versions of various table games, which includes: Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Dream Catcher, and more.
If you want a reason to love Zodiac Casino, it is that you can instantly become a millionaire in the casino. It provides many of the huge progressive jackpot games that Microgaming is famous for. The stand-out progressive jackpot in Zodiac Casino is Mega Moolah, and its other reincarnations like Atlanteen Treasures Mega Moolah. Check this detailed Mega Moolah review to know why you should join the jackpot hunters that has made it their favourite. As of writing, the amount to be won when this famous millionaire maker is activated has risen to over $5.8 million (and was still rising). Other progressive jackpot games featured by Zodiac Casino include Cash Splash, and Treasure Nile.
Is Zodiac Casino Mobile?
Yes, Zodiac Casino is mobile. With this you can take your online casino with you everywhere you go. Whenever and wherever you can use your smartphones or tablets, you can launch Zodiac Casino and gun for those fortunes.
Interestingly, that you play on desktop or mobile does not affect whether you hit wins or not. When using the mobile casino, you’ll have the same chance of winning as when using desktop.
Zodiac Casino offers a host of bonuses. If you need another reason to join, it is that all new players receive a very generous welcome bonus.
On your first deposit of €1 or more, you’ll get 80 chances to become an instant millionaire. These chances are credited as an instant €20 bonus to your casino account, which may be used to play 80 €0.25 bets on the progressive jackpot slot.
Following this, up to €480 can be redeemed on the subsequent 4 deposits as follows:
- Second deposit – 100% match bonus up to €100
- Third deposit – 50% match bonus up to €80
- Fourth deposit – 50% Match Bonus (up to €150)
- Fifth deposit – 50% Match Bonus (up to €150)
This welcome bonus of Zodiac Casino is very attractive, especially the first deposit bonus which requires a deposit of only €1. Also, this small amount puts you on your way to becoming an instant millionaire.
Though Zodiac Casino does not give other bonuses as much airtime. It provides other bonuses from time to time that existing players can claim. There’s also a loyalty program – the Casino Reward Program. It is a 6-level program, where you accumulate points not only in Zodiac Casino but across all casinos in the Casino Rewards network. When new in the casino, you’re entered into the first level. As you play, you earn points, which will help you climb up the levels to unlock more benefits.
The bonuses of Zodiac Casino are subject to wagering requirements. The bonus amount claimed must be rolled over a number of times before the balance is converted to cash and can be withdrawn. According to the website, the first deposit bonus and second deposit bonus are subject to 200 times play-through, while subsequent bonus amounts credited are subject to 30 times play-through before they may be cashed in.
The wagering requirement does not start off well at all. Having to wager 200 times a bonus is a lot of wagering. For example, if you claim the €100 second deposit bonus, it’ll take wagering a minimum of €20,000 before you can cash-out. Thankfully, the wagering requirement becomes friendlier from the third deposit onwards.
Zodiac Casino not only accepts players from many countries, it allows depositing and playing in different currencies, such as USD, EUR, and GBP. Importantly, Zodiac Casino uses high-level encryption, so you can be sure that your payment information and other sensitive data is well protected.
Zodiac Casino allows for easy depositing and withdrawing. When it comes to depositing, you’ll find a good range of banking options. These include: Credit/ debit card (Visa and Mastercard), MuchBetter, Online Bank Transfer, AstroPay, ecoVoucher, Neteller, Neosurf, PayPal, EntroPay, Giropay, Trustly, Euteller, Qiwi, Sofort, Przelewy24, iDeal, and more. Login and visit the banking page, and you’ll find the banking options that are available to players in your territory.
For the first deposit, the minimum deposit amount is €1; but afterward, the minimum deposit amount is €10. This is still relatively low, such that even without having deep pockets, players will be able to deposit and play.
When you have winnings to cash-out, you’ll also find a good range of banking options. These include: Mastercard, Visa, ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill, Maestro, instaDebit, PayPal, eCheck, and Direct Bank Transfer.
The minimum cash-out amount is €50. This is fair; although there are online casinos with lower cash-out thresholds. However, to use Direct Bank Transfer, the minimum deposit amount is €300. However, if you luckily strike it big, the amount you can withdraw is limited to €4,000 per week. This is not great because it’ll take several withdrawals to completely get any serious money. Thankfully, withdrawals are free. But when using Direct Bank Transfer, a €35 fee is charged for cash-out amount less than €3000, while the fee is €70 for cash-out amounts over €3000.
Zodiac Casino processes payment in 2 working days. For first time withdrawals, extra checks may take additional 5 – 7 working days. After payment processing, it’ll take between 1 – 10 working days to receive your payment depending on the selected payment method. The cards take about 3 days, e-wallet takes 1 – 3 working days, eChecks take 2 – 3 working days, while Direct Bank Transfer takes 6 – 10 working days.
Should you need help with anything, Zodiac Casino has a 24/ 7 support team to ensure that you have a smooth experience.
A preferred contact method is email using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails are answered quickly (a few hours). But if you want instant feedback, there’s a live chat feature as well as telephone service. Toll-free lines are even provided for different countries. There’s also an FAQ for players that won’t mind finding answers themselves. This cover several topics, including registration, casino games, bonuses, deposits and withdrawals, and more.
Zodiac Casino Pros and Cons
- Gives daily horoscope reading
- It’s licensed by the Kahnawake Gambling Commission and certified by eCOGRA
- Allows gaming on the go (using smartphones and tablets)
- Offers a good number and variety of games – over 500 games that includes slots, table games, video pokers, variety games, and even live dealer games
- Offers huge progressive jackpot games, including mega moolah
- Offers a generous welcome bonus that starts with 80 chances to become an instant millionaire
- The first deposit amount is the lowest you’ll find (€1), and the minimum deposit amount subsequently is just fine (€10)
- Minimum cash-out amount is €50, which (though not very great) is just fine
- Provides a host of easy deposit and withdrawal options
- Provides a 24/ 7 support service, and a host of contact channels including live chat and telephone
- Does not take US players
- The casino misses some popular games like table pokers and bingos
- The first 2 deposit bonuses are subject to a high 200 times play-through requirement