Lucky Nugget Casino is an online casino that advertises with the tagline: Play Quality Games to Win Big Online.
Every casino player plays for more than the entertainment; deep in, everyone wants to win big. Is Lucky Nugget Casino really the gaming destination where that dream of winning big comes to pass? In the first place, is Lucky Nugget Casino legit or is it a scam? This Lucky Nugget Casino review is a critical look at the online casino in order to provide the information that’ll help you answer these questions.
About Lucky Nugget Casino
Lucky Nugget Casino is an online casino that was started as far back as 1998. With over 2 decades in the industry, it is clearly a long-serving online casino. It is operated by Bayton Limited, which is a well-known online casino operator that is also responsible for Mummys Gold Casino, Gaming Club, Ruby Fortune Casino, Spin Casino, and River Belle Casino. Thus, Lucky Nugget Casino has some illustrious brands as sister sites.
History have recorded many instances of ordinary persons luckily finding nuggets which then sparked gold rushes that turned many persons into millionaires. Thus, with its name, Lucky Nugget Casino comes with a gold-fine theme. This theme is carried throughout the casino, as gold bars and coins are plastered all over the site. The message is clear – Lucky Nugget Casino brings you the most rewarding online casino gaming. Join the action and excitement in this gaming mine, and you could strike gold and be the next big winner. Visit the casino here: www.luckynuggetcasino.com.
Who can play at Lucky Nugget Casino?
Lucky Nugget Casino accepts membership from players in many countries of the world. However, players in certain countries are not accepted. These countries are: Afghanistan, Australia, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France & Outlying Territories, Lower Saxony (Niedersachsen) state in Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, USA & Outlying Territories, Taiwan, Turkey, Hungary, and United Kingdom.
This means that while Lucky Nugget is not an online casino for US, it is an online casino for Canada. Also, while it is not an online casino for the UK, it is an online casino for most European players.
First, Lucky Nugget is powered by an excellent gaming software – Microgaming. As the casino says, the Microgaming software is simply the best of the best. The gaming interface is easy to navigate, the graphics, animations and other effects are top-notch and highly entertaining, and the playing action is smooth.
Also, the casino is accessible in download version and in-browser play. Thus, you can play games after downloading the casino software to your device, or without download (directly from your web browser). Lucky Nugget Casino is also optimized for mobile gaming. This means you can play exciting games and find those nuggets anytime and anywhere. Whether you play Lucky Nugget Casino games on computer, or mobile devices (Android, iOS, etc), you’re assured of flawless gaming.
Coming to the number and variety of games, there’s no limit to the amount of fun you can have at Lucky Nugget Casino. It has over 500 top class games, which covers every category of online casino gaming. There’re slots, table games, video pokers, Live Casino games, and more.
- Slots – Fans of the reels will find everything, from 3-reel slots for classic-style gaming, to 5-reel slots bursting with features, and even progressive jackpot slots that gets bigger every time a bet is placed. With hundreds of the spinning reels available, and in a range of exciting themes, you’ll have your every slot spinning desire fulfilled. However, there’s only a Search bar to help with finding games (if you know the name of the game you need). We’ll like more slot filters, such as finding slot games by themes, features, etc.
Lucky Nugget Casino collection of award-winning slot games includes: Break Da Bank Again, Agent Jane Blonde Returns, Age of Conquest, Lucky Leprechaun, Alaskan Fishing, Tarzan, Tomb Raider, Immortal Romance, Jungle Jim El Dorado, Star Dust, Jurassic World, Bridesmaids, and more.
- Table Games – Lucky Nugget Casino is a fine place for fans of the classic table games. This is unlike some online casinos that stock the slot section well and leave their table games section bare. Lucky Nugget Casino gives you different versions of Blackjacks, Table Poker, Baccarat, Roulettes, and more. The section also includes games you’ll find in “specialty games” of other casinos, such as Keno, Bingo, Sic Bo, and more.
- Video Poker – Lucky Nugget Casino also has a huge video poker collection. If you want your poker games to have the dazzles of the slot reels, your wishes are already granted by the Video Pokers. The huge collection in Lucky Nugget Casino include: All Aces Poker, Jacks or Better, Aces & Faces Poker, Bonus Poker, Joker Poker, Tens & Poker, All American Poker, Louisiana Double Poker, and more.
- Live Casino Games – Lucky Nugget Casino has a collection of live casino games. These games are hosted in the classiest casino studios by live dealers, and are streamed in real-time to players’ device. Thus, you get the feel of playing in real casinos though you are playing online casino games from the comfort of your home. The live casino games are powered by Ezugi software; they include: Live Blackjack, Live Roulette, Live Dragon Tiger, Live Baccarat Super Six, and more.
- Tournaments – Lucky Nugget Casino also offers slot tournaments where players can pitch themselves against other players for a prize. However, you’ll need to verify your account by submitting necessary documents before you can join featured tournaments.
Are there Jackpot Games?
Yes. Lucky Nugget Casino holds some of the biggest and most popular progressive jackpot games in the industry. There is no special jackpot section in the lobby. However, to help find the jackpot games, they are clearly marked (with the jackpot amount written on the featured picture of the jackpot game).
Some of the biggest jackpot games (and the jackpot amounts as of writing) are: Fortunium Gold (€4,920,522.30), Book of Atem (€9,251,990.75), Mega Moolah (€4,920,705), Sisters of Oz (€9,251,991.50), Wheel of Wishes (€9,252,268.50), and King Cashalot (€1,199,536.15). Other top jackpots are: Cash Splash (€14,972), Major Millions (€259,807), Tunzamunni (€58,650), Treasure Nile (€41,622) and more.
With so many huge jackpot games, Lucky Nugget Casino is a gaming destination where glittering pay-outs could be yours.
Lucky Nugget Casino says it bestows its players with bonuses and promotions that they could dream of.
It starts with a welcome bonus for new players. Upon registering and joining Lucky Nugget Casino, as a welcome bonus, you’ll receive a 150% matching of your first deposit up to $200. The bonus size may not be as huge as those of some other online casinos, but it’s fine nonetheless because of the match percentage. The bonus amount will be bigger than your deposit amount (up to a maximum of $200).
The promotions do not end with the welcome bonus. Lucky Nugget Casino says that there are daily, weekly, and monthly bonuses and other special offers. However, the details of these other offers are not given anywhere in the casino’s website.
There’s also a loyalty program. This is to reward players for sticking with the casino. Every time you play, you earn loyalty points which can later be redeemed for bonus credits. Thus, the more you play in Lucky Nugget Casino, the more bonus you’ll get for more chances to win real money.
Lucky Nugget Casino has secure banking options for depositing and withdrawing. You can be sure that your transactions are safe because the casino uses the best encryption technologies in the business (SSL technology).
When you have to fund your casino account, you’ll find a relatively long list of options. When we access the cashier, we found the following options: Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Maestro), Interac, eCheck, InstaDebit, iDebit, PaysafeCard, MuchBetter, Instant Payments, ecoPayz, Flexepin, Neosurf, and ecoVoucher. Depending on where you are playing from, you may also find: ClickandBuy, UseMyFunds, Entropay, Envoy, EZIPay, POLi, Sofort, Postepay, QIWI, Skrill, Neteller, Lobanet, and iDEAL.
The minimum you can deposit into your Lucky Nugget Casino account depends on the banking option used. It is $5 when some methods (such as InstaDebit, eCheck, Neteller, Skrill); it is $10 when using others methods (such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro); and it is $20 with other methods (such as EcoCard and Direct Bank Transfer), it is $20. You want bottom-low minimum deposit amount, so that no matter the size of your budget, you’ll be able to deposit money and enjoy gaming entertainment. Thus, Lucky Nugget Casino does relatively well because you can pay in as little as $5.
Also, most of the time, deposits are immediately processed. So, after depositing, there’s no waiting before you can start playing because the funds will immediately appear in your casino account.
When you have winnings and have to withdraw, you’ll also find relatively many withdrawal methods. Depending on your territory, the withdrawal methods you’ll find in the cashier will include: Check, ACH, Visa, EcoPayz, PayPal, QIWI, EZIPay, iDebit, iBanq, InstaDebit, Easy EFT, and ClickandBuy.
The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $50. This is not bottom-low as players will want it so that they’ll be able to withdraw after a few small wins. However, it is fair. When withdrawing an amount that is 5 times or more greater than your lifetime deposits in the casino, you’ll be limited to withdrawing a maximum of $/€4,000 per week. This also is not the high maximum withdrawal amount that players will want so that they can easily withdraw large sums. Limited to withdrawing $4,000 per week, it’ll take a lot of withdrawals (and time) to withdraw large winnings from Lucky Nugget Casino.
When you withdraw winnings, how long it’ll take before you receive it is dependent on the withdrawal method used. It is 24 – 48 hours when using the Web Wallet options (Neteller and Skrill); but it could be up to 6 – 8 business days when using other options.
Customer Support Service
Lucky Nugget Casino provides assistance if you need any. There is an FAQ page that holds answers to many popular questions. If you find the FAQ not detailed enough, you can reach out to the casino’s support team which is available 24 hours a day, all year long.
A Live Chat feature is made available for this. This is even better than the traditional email service, because you’ll be able to get instant feedback.
Is Lucky Nugget Casino legit?
Lucky Nugget Casino is very legit. It is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). The MGA is one of the world’s most reputable casino licensing jurisdictions. It sets very high operating standards. That Lucky Nugget Casino has the MGA license means that the casino complies with some of the strictest rules on security, fairness, and transparency in its operations. It is also certified as fair and safe by eCOGRA – one of the world’s most reputable casino auditors. That is, Lucky Nugget Casino is a fair gaming destination where gaming results are random; this guarantees that every player can have winnings. The MGA license also marks Lucky Nugget Casino as safe – both players deposits and sensitive information are safe.
There is also the fact that Lucky Nugget Casino began in 1998. A scam gaming outfit just cannot be around for over 2 decades.
Lucky Nugget Casino Pros and Cons
- It is a well-regulated online casino
- It has huge experience behind it having operated for over 2 decades
- It is powered by Microgaming, allowing it to offer state-of-the-art games
- It has a mobile casino, allowing players to play on the go
- It offers a huge collection of online casino games
- It provides live dealer games
- It has some of the biggest jackpot games in the industry
- Practice mode is available allowing for risk-free casino gambling
- It has a fine welcome bonus which is 150% matching of the first deposit up to $200
- Supports many banking options for depositing and withdrawing
- Minimum deposit limit is low ($5 with some methods)
- Customer support is available 24/ 7
- Instant feedback is available via Live Chat
- Does not accept players from the US
- Does not feature a lot of reload bonuses
- Minimum withdrawal limit is $50 which is a tad high
- Maximum withdrawal option is $4,000 per week, which is relatively low
- Pay-out may take more than one week
Lucky Nugget Casino promises a very rewarding online casino gaming – gaming with the prospect of big winnings. Interestingly, this is no mere talk, because Lucky Nugget Casino is a legit online casino that began in 1998, is licensed by the MGA, and is endorsed by eCOGRA.
Quality gaming is guaranteed as Lucky Nugget Casino is powered by Microgaming. With a variety of games (slots, blackjack, video poker, progressive jackpots, live casino games, etc), tournaments, as well as a state-of-the-art mobile casino featured, it has everything you’ll need for your casino gaming entertainment. There’s a juicy welcome bonus (150% match up to $200) for new players, other bonuses for topping up your account, as well as a loyalty club.
Interestingly, banking is largely satisfactory – you’ll find many banking options, banking limits are not out-and-out unfriendly, and you can get relatively fast pay-outs times (especially with the web wallets options). Lucky Nugget Casino is definitely a fine online casino. It is one we can recommend.