Blackjack Ballroom Casino is one of the online casinos promoted by the Casino Rewards Group. It is operated by Apollo Entertainment, and was established in 2000.
Blackjack Ballroom Casino promises to be a very exciting destination, as it comes with a theme that combines two of the best pleasures known to man – dancing and gaming. Does Blackjack Ballroom Casino deliver on this promise? This article is a Blackjack Ballroom Casino Review that aims to answer this question.
Persons have been hitting the dancing floors of Blackjack Ballroom Casino since 2000. One reason to join is its new player promotions and promo codes.
The Welcome Bonus and Bonus Code
New players of Blackjack Ballroom Casino are welcomed with a match bonus that is up to $500. The bonus is claimable from the first three deposits as follows:
- First Deposit: 100% match bonus up to $150
- Second Deposit: 50% match bonus up to $200
- Third Deposit: 25% match bonus up to $150
Interestingly, you will not have to apply bonus codes to claim the offer. After registering, simply go make a deposit, and opt-in for the offer, and your deposit will be matched accordingly.
Blackjack Ballroom Casino also has a loyalty program which is designed to reward you each time you play in the casino. With every real money wager, you earn Loyalty Points which you can later convert to casino bonus. Bonus codes are also not required to get your bonus money. Every 100 points earned equals $1 in casino chips (bonus money). The loyalty program has 6 levels. You start at level 1, and climb up as you earn points.
Interestingly, the benefit of the loyalty program is not limited to “earning points for bonus money”. Each level in the program unlocks unique benefits which includes: priority customer care, birthday gifts, exclusive games, personal VIP support, exclusive VIP Sweeptakes, and more.
Is Blackjack Ballroom Casino legit?
It is true that you should not pass on a great online casino for an online casino with great bonuses. Thus, before being seduced by Blackjack Ballroom Casino bonus codes/ promotions and jumping in, there are important things to consider; starting with legitimacy. That is, is Blackjack Ballroom Casino legit.
The short answer is YES. Blackjack Ballroom Casino is 100% legit.
First, it is well-regulated. Blackjack Ballroom Casino is licensed and regulated by: Kahnawake Gambling Commission (KGC), Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), and UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). A casino licensed by even one of these gambling commissions can be trusted, talk more of being licensed by all three. These gambling commissions (especially the UKGC and MGA) are considered the ultimate. They set high operating standards and strictly monitor the activities of their license holders, that their casinos show fairness and operate responsibly. Thus, Blackjack Ballroom Casino will not steal your money. Your deposits will be there for you to use for playing your favourite games; these games are not rigged, so you have every chance of winning as you fire on; and should you win and request payment, you will get paid.
Secondly, Blackjack Ballroom Casino is certified by eCOGRA. This is one of the most reputable independent auditors of casinos. Their rigorous testing means that not many online casinos will earn the eCOGRA highly celebrated “fair and safe” seal of approval. Interestingly, Blackjack Ballroom Casino regularly submits to these tests and passes with flying colours every time. Thus, there is no doubt that Blackjack Ballroom Casino is fair and safe. You won’t simply be flushing money down the drain; you can have winnings in Blackjack Ballroom Casino. Also, your sensitive information is safe; and so are your deposits or winnings.
Thirdly, Blackjack Ballroom Casino passes the test of time. This online casino was established in 2000, so it’s been around for 2 decades. This is not a stat you’ll find with scam online casinos. It is only a legit online casino that pays winners that’ll remain for many years.
Software and Games at Blackjack Ballroom Casino
Blackjack Ballroom Casino is powered by Microgaming. This tells you that Blackjack Ballroom Casino offers the best games only. This is because Microgaming develops high-quality games with sharp graphics, absorbing sound effects, immersive features, and more.
For your convenience, Blackjack Ballroom Casino games are available on different devices (desktops and mobiles) on both download and Instant Play modes of play. You can download casino software to your device to access the games, or you can relish games in the instant format via the browser window (with no download required). The choice is yours; and the quality of the games and the level of the service is the same for either format.
In terms of number and variety of games, Blackjack Ballroom Casino has a wealth of games (over 550 games). Its name can have you thinking that it is a place just for the Blackjack, but it is actually a full-blooded online casino with every online casino game. Thus, whatever you play, you can tango in Blackjack Ballroom Casino.
- Slots – As is common with online casinos, slot games rule. Blackjack Ballroom Casino has hundreds of slot games. The Slot category has four sections: 1 – 20 Lines Slots, 25+ Lines Slots, 3-Reel Slots, and 5-Reel Slots. To give you exhilarating gaming, many of the slot titles boasts the most innovative of features like Wilds, Scatters, Multipliers, Bonus games and more. To ensure that slot players with different interests are catered for, the Slot titles also have different themes, which range from Ancient to futuristic, from Oriental to Western, from Animals to Fruits, from Horror to Humour, and more. The slot titles include: Age of Conquest, Agent Jane Blonde, Break Da Bank, Jurassic World, Lost Vegas, Playboy, Thunderstruck II, and Tomb Raider.
- Table Games – Blackjack Ballroom Casino has a fine selection of table games. Most online casinos focus on slots to the detriment of the classic casino games. In this regards, Blackjack Ballroom Casino is a breath of fresh air. If you like Blackjack, this online casino was created with you in mind. There are different variations of Blackjack, such as: Classic Blackjack, Bonus Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, Spanish Blackjack, Hi-Lo 13 European Blackjack, Vegas Strip, Vegas Downtown, Premier High Streak Blackjack, and more. You’ll be hard pressed to find online casinos that’ll top the blackjack offering of Blackjack Ballroom Casino (but this is not surprising given the casino’s name). The table games category also features different Baccarat titles (Classic Baccarat, and No Commission Baccarat), as well as different Roulette titles (such as American Roulette, Euro Roulette, Multifire Roulette, Sapphire Roulette, and more).
- Video Pokers – With Microgaming being the industry leader in Video Poker, Blackjack Ballroom Casino is able to offer all the Video Poker games you enjoy. These include: Bonus Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild, Jacks or Better, Aces and Eights, Aces and Faces, All Aces, and more.
- Variety Games – If you want things simple, the variety games section holds Scratch cards for you. Many of these are offshoots of many of the popular slot games, so the excitement levels never drop. These include: Avalon Scratch, Immortal Romance Scratch, Lost Vegas Scratch, Thunderstruck II Scratch, and more.
- Live Casino Games – Blackjack Ballroom Casino also has Live dealer games. Using video streaming technology, real-life dealers broadcast these real games from real casino studios to players’ devices. So, you’ll be playing against real persons; you can even interact with both the live dealer, and the other players at the table. The Live Casino games available include: Live Baccarat, Live Blackjack, Live Caribbean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em, Live Dream Catcher, Live Monopoly, Live Three Card Poker, Live Roulette, and more.
Blackjack Ballroom Casino Progressive Jackpot Games
Playing with pennies or a couple of dollars and winnings loads of cash (even up to millions) is something that jackpot games offer. That is why they are many players’ favourite games. The most popular are the progressive jackpot games; in these games, the jackpot amount increases every time there is a real money wager on the game. Blackjack Ballroom Casino has some of the best and most popular progressive jackpot games in the industry.
These include: Mega Moolah, King Cashalot, Treasure Nile, Cash Splash, LotsALoot, SupaJax, Fruit Fiesta, and more. Thus, by registering in Blackjack Ballroom Casino, you can be the casino millionaire.
Depositing and Withdrawing in Blackjack Ballroom Casino
In Blackjack Ballroom Casino, multiple global payment options are available for funding your casino account or withdrawing your winnings.
When depositing, you can choose from banking options that include: Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Interac, Electronic Check, Instant Payments, InstaDebit, MuchBetter, iDebit, ecoPayz, Paysafe Card, Entropay, Ecopayz, Flexepin, ecoVoucher, and Neosurf.
The minimum deposit amount is $10. This is not the lowest we’ve seen, but it is fair. Many players will afford depositing and playing.
If luck smiles on you and you have winnings, there’s no shortage of banking options to withdraw. The supported withdrawal options include: Direct bank transfers, Visa card, Ecopayz, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Entropay, Ecopayz, and eChecks.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $50. This is also not the lowest we’ve seen, but it is also fair. With a couple of small wins, you should be able to request payment. However, if you’ll be withdrawing via Direct Bank Transfer, the minimum withdrawal amount is $300.
The maximum withdrawal amount is $4,000 per week. This is higher than the limits of some online casinos. However, we think it can be higher. When withdrawing a large balance at this rate ($4,000 per week), it may be frustratingly long.
Withdrawal requests are held pending for 48 hours, and are then processed on the following business days. If approved, you’ll get the payment in 1 – 10 days depending on the withdrawal method. The delivery times for the different withdrawal methods are:
- Visa, Mastercard – 3 working days
- e-Wallets – 1 to 3 working days
- Direct Bank Transfer – 6 to 10 working days
- CAD EFT/ECheck (Canada only) – 2 to 3 working days
However, players that have not previously received withdrawals via a method will be subject to additional verification checks which may take up to 5-7 working days.
Blackjack Ballroom Casino has a support service that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have questions. Complaints, etc, you can directly contact an agent, and you’ll get needed assistance. The contact channels are: email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Live Chat.
Blackjack Ballroom Casino Pros and Cons
- 100% legit – it is well licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, Kahnawake Gambling Commission, and UK Gambling Commission. It is endorsed by eCOGRA.
- Safe Online Casino – It uses state-of-the-art 128-bit SSL encryption
- Microgaming powered – It offers high quality games from one of the best online casino software
- Huge Game Library – Over 550 online casino games. Everyone will find their favourite game, including slots, blackjacks, roulettes, video pokers, variety games, live casino games and more
- Huge progressive jackpot games – You can win big
- Fine Welcome Bonus – Up to $500 can be claimed as a welcome bonus from the first three deposits; and bonus codes are not required
- Loyalty Program – You get rewarded for every real money wager. As you play, you’ll earn points which will fetch you bonus credits and more.
- Many banking options – There are different ways to conveniently fund your account or withdraw all winnings
- Friendly banking limits – You can deposit $10 into your account; and you can withdraw $50 (which is not an amount that is unattainable)
- 24/ 7 Customer service – Help is always available, via email and Live Chat
- Not many bonuses – There’s a welcome bonus that is big in size (up to $500); but after this, there’s nothing else. Blackjack Ballroom Casino does not dish out lots of reload bonuses as some other online casinos.
- Welcome Bonus may not be as attractive as it seems – After the first deposit bonus, you do not get a good bang for your bucks. The first bonus comes with a 100% matching, so you need a $150 deposit to get the full $150 bonus. The second bonus comes with a 50% matching, so you need s $400 deposit to get the full $200 bonus. The third bonus comes with a 25% matching, so you need a $600 deposit to get the full $150 bonus. That is, you’ll need a $1,150 deposit to get the full $500 of the welcome bonus.
- High Wagering Requirement – The first and second deposit bonus are subject to 200 times play-through, while subsequent bonuses are subject to 30 times play-through. The 200x wagering requirement applying to the first and second deposit bonuses is high and unrealistic. That is, if you claim the full $150 first deposit bonus, before you can withdraw, you must wager a minimum of $30,000 (that is, 200 x $150).
- Not US friendly – Does not accept players resident on the United States. However, it is an online casino for Canadians. It is also an online casino for UK and most of Europe.